Randomspeaks
It's study week already. time does fly. Whatever it is, I'm on track with my revision. Friday will be the commencement for the first major exam in NP. How quick can the clock ticks? I feel old all of a sudden, dont you agree. I mean at 17 you are still studying really makes you sound old. It's a random entry I guess since there's nothing to do while taking a break from the heavy-revision of some not-so-understandable modules. I'm rotting too well in my own room, on my own desk with my revisions stuffs. Anyway, last entry mention celebrating my birthday, it's such a great time with my darlings and since it's been like 2 years since the 7in1 family has full attendance in gatherings, it proves to be a hell-load of laughters and madness and photo sessions. Here's a sneak peak at our group photo.
what's more important in life, is to have a great family and a great bunch of hardcore friends, I believe i have it all. Loves.
what's more important in life, is to have a great family and a great bunch of hardcore friends, I believe i have it all. Loves.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home